July 25, 2008

I SAW MY TOES!!!

for the past 2 days my right foot has been killing me. it feels like a sharp knife is digging into my toes! i cant sleep or relax. so today my dad called the doctor and they told me i could come in today at 1.

when i was there . She unwrapped them and found out why i was feeling this pain. i guess i have irritated skin by my third toe. so she put some oil on it to calm it down and wrapped it up for me again.

i couldn't' look at them because i cant stand looking at the pins in my toes and the blood on my toes. plus id rather see them when they are all finished!! i was just too nervous!!

but my mom took a picture of them when the doctor wasn't in the room. and i saw the picture later on in the car ride home. i really like how they look and i cannot wait to wear flip flops!!!

No comments: