July 29, 2008

12 days worst day

Yesterday i went to the doctor for my first check-up. (the other checkup was an emergency). I went in, the doctor unwrapped both feet and i finally saw them!!!! I couldn't believe what i saw. little toes, MY straight little toes!!!! but of course they were very swollen!

I cannot look long cause I do not like seeing the pins sticking out of my toes! (it freaks me out!)

So after the doctor took eveyrthing off , and i looked at them for the first time , i noticed something...on my right foot, the 4th toe, i saw it turned a bit. My mom noticed right it away. The doctor said that it could be very swollen or it moved. I freaked out, I started getting really hot! I got very nervous hearing my toe has moved and was healing in the wrong position!! So I looked at my toe again and I saw the doctor turn my toe back in place. All I felt was pressure!! ughhh then the worst part. he told me another 10 days like this until he takes the pins out and i could walk in tennis shoes.

Later on this day and today I feel pain.

So today my mom checked that the one toe was sticking straight up and not turned again. She said this toe was perfect. My mom noticed another toe, (of course...)on my left foot, my 2nd toe was turned in too! (not as much as my right foot but it is turned slightly)... so she called the doctor and I'm still waiting for the call...

why do i have to be stuck with this???

now i cannot walk, and i feel pain!

Next Wednesday the doctor will take the pins out and i can finally walk in tennis shoes!!!

i will go crazy!!!! especially if my toes don't come out straight.

No comments: