July 17, 2008

after surgery



its 11:13pm.

so when i arrived at the hospital, me and my mom went upstairs and signed in. we sat in chairs waited for my name to be called and waited for my dad to park the car and find us. i brought my laptop so my mom could check her emails.

they called my name finally and i walked back into this room. the nurse closed the curtain and told me to change into this robe.. nothing underneath, not gonna lie i was pretty nervous! i took a pregnancy test so i had to urinate in a cup, i was so nervous i didn't think i had enough for the nurse!

i waited in the room and finally two nurses came in. they laid my down on the bed and asked me questions. one nurse talked to me about my feet and the other was injecting me with a needle for my iv. it hurt!i hated it! then the anesthesiologist cane in and he talked to me about what his job was. i wasn't paying attention. i couldn't believe this was all happening! i was laying there the nurses left and my parents walked in. they stayed with me until the doc was ready for me! they reeled me away and of course i had tears inn my eyes. i was extremely nervous and i just couldn't wait to be over with.

all i remember was laying on the bed with my iv in and they strapped me in.... that's it. next thing i know i was in the waiting room.. not even recovery room. i guess i slept the whole time.. but i Do remember int he recovery room i was freezing and was shaking and they kept giving me warm blankets.. i like them.

int he waiting room my parents came in, of course my dad video taped me! i didn't care i sometimes like when he does that and plus i was so tired i didn't care ha ha. i was in the waiting room sleeping with my parents for about an hour and finally around 3ish i left. i was in the car and i was on my way home.

my boyfriend came over and visited me for about 5 hours. that was very nice of him! My grandparents came over too! my sister came home from college and my dad came home tonight from his business trip. its 11:21 and I'm exhausted..


goodnight<3

ill tell you how my first night went =)






1 comment:

nic said...

wow I think i WILL SEE A DR NOW