July 18, 2008

first night =(

so last night i was blessed with no pain. but of course something went wrong and i couldn't fall asleep! everything i did. my room was steaming hot, my pillows were hot everything. so i couldn't sleep. it was around 3am and finally my mom came in to check on me.. i was relieved!

she helped me to the bathroom, then my dad gave me a sleeping pill.. i then slept til 11am

this morning i woke up with pain..i think it was from all the walking i did the day before. So my sister helped me down the stairs and I'm in my family room watching TV. while my feet hurt. my mom gave me two pills so they will stop hurting.. they haven't kicked in yet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definately considering getting the surgery on both feet as mine are similar to the one's I've seen on here I just wanted to know how much it both procedures would cost...??????