August 27, 2008

First Week at College !!

For the past week, I have been very careful what i do or walk to on my feet. The weather is changing and my feet have been very achy and swollen!

For the first 4 days of orientation.. every day we had times to go to certain activities. The first day was probably the hardest for me.
I woke up at 8, and then church, met everyone, met my group leaders and the 30 people in my group. then we all went outside and played a bug game with your SHOES OFF.. obviously i couldn't play so i sat out.

The next game was a running game... sat out.. and people were looking at me like I was weird. i felt horrible and embarrassed...

lately my feet have just been swollen, wearing the same 2 shoes! and so every outfit i wear is ugly because my shoes don't match.. but whatever i don't even care anymore..

yesterday was dance try outs.. i couldn't even try out because of my feet. and i heard they only take 12 girls. so my next door neighbor made it, i heard she was good....

today my whole family is coming to see me and we're going out for lunch

TTYL

No comments: